Friday, December 02, 2005

Welcome to my life

This is not my first time blogging, but using blogspot... Yes, this is my 1st time.
Still in the office now.
Finished all the things I need to do, almost.
Gonna knock off in an hour's time.
Signed-up for paypal today.
Was trying to get something for this christmas. Well, actually it's a digital camera.
Pay day is coming soon. Can't wait..
Trying to update my company's website.
I'm working as an admin assistant in a cleaning company.
Cleaning is a good business in Singapore.
Well, been here for 8 months already.
Set up an online forum for my company too.
Let you know the link when I am done with it.
Anyway, I am joining a church in Pasir Panjang, it's a Latter-day Saints church.
But more well-known with the name "Mormon church".
I will talk more about my friends in church later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home