Saturday, February 18, 2006

New hobby! Let's skateboard!

Well, last few days was quite boring. So me and my friends decided to get a life.
We played skateboard at the basketball field near our place.. Can't find any free time so we just play after we finish work..
Let me show you some of the "newbie" action from me and the real action from my friends.



This is Jeffrey, he is a fellow Sarawakian here. Well, this guy really can play skateboard. Hehe!


And then this one here.




Well, this one is me..

Not much injuries last night.. Well, really..

Well, it's good to be exercising once in a while..
Pheww.. gonna play it again tonight. Hehe!

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

Holy cow...u guys don't use protective covers? helmets? pads? DOn't risk it brader!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Miriguy said...

lol.. well, we're not doing any extreme stunt. so, we thought it's ok :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home