Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sad events these few days

Chinese New Year is coming soon.. but then two of my colleagues lost their family members.
One of them lost her father in-law last week, while another one lost her grandmother this morning. What a coincidence.
so, it means that my ang pow level is not gonna be as much as I have expected. (I'm just kidding)
Anyway, it's quite sad I guess. Besides losing their loved ones, they can't celebrate CNY, because things like this happen.
And one thing, my website is down till after CNY. Argh! I hate this kind of things. I am losing money...
But I think everything happened for a reason. (yes, I gotta find out what's wrong with my host provider)
My prayers goes to them. Amen.

4 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Girliedydy said...

Sorry to hear about your friend's loss. Ah the server will be back and you'll be in the money again haha. It was nice seeing you on my page and thanks for taking the time to send a comment!!

take care and happy CNY

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Miriguy said...

lol nykki. My host provider just provided me with back up host. Phew.. so, now my site is there till the server is ok again :-)
About my friends' loss, yeah.. life's like that. But, we gotta go on with life, right? They're ok with the tragedy. What makes them sad is, they can't celebrate Chinese New Year after doing so much preparation.. but these kind of things are way out of our control.
Yeah, I enjoy ur blog actually, that's why I always visit urs..
:-)
Have u check out www.blogcharm.com?
I have another blog there. it pays u to blog. so check it out if u wanna be a pro-blogger. Lol.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Girliedydy said...

I see that the server is back up again from your post. Very true that life comes and goes. Then the times come when they want to share it with them and their gone, yep thats life. Well thanks for enjoying my writting. Honestly I did not know if people would actually read my stuff, I just was writting for my therapy haha. I am enjoying reading yours as well.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Miriguy said...

Lol.. Nykki. Yeah, my website is back on the back-up server, because they're gonna take a couple of weeks to repair the main server.
Yeah, thanks for reading, hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home