Friday, March 10, 2006

About Del.icio.us

I just found out an interesting webmaster tool. It's very helpful to bookmark the site that you most likely will visit frequently.
And it's very simple to use too.
To start, sign up for a del.icio.us account.
To add a bookmark, click on the post button and it will ask you to insert a url.
You can even group a certain related group of website into a bundle, but I would prefer to call it as a category :)
For an example of a del.icio.us account, check mine at Del.icio.us/cheekui now!
You will like it :)

2 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Coconut Ice said...

u dont hv my link under swakian bloggers :P

i use digg.com coz its tech related ;)

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Miriguy said...

hehe. Sorry. I am still updating it, ok?
Chill out :)
You better link mine too. Lol.
digg.com? I'll check it out :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home