Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas Dinner and Girls.

Holla.
Well, I am back again.
Life has been a bit messy these few days.
But, it's like that.
Anyway, yesterday night I went to one of my friend's house for Christmas Dinner Gathering.
V and Nat are going to further study in B.Y.U Hawaii next year, and they're leaving next week.
That's cool...
Anyway, I met with a new girl yesterday. She's one of the young single adults in my ward. But I never notice her before this. Well, she has been inactive for quite some time already. Let's just call her Lind. So, she's very talkative and sweet.
And I don't know if she know I am attracted to her.
Hopefully I didn't be too obvious..
So, last night both of us went back home together taking cab from Bukit Batok MRT station, after the dinner is over of course. She's mentioning about how her working life is and all that.
Well, as I mentioned, I have a girlfriend in my hometown, but she's not a Christian. So, I am considering to let go. Maybe she will be better off without me.
But, it's just so hard to explain it to her.
I feel so guilty now.
What should I do?

5 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she is not Christian..you can lead her to be one..Or is that means.. she is muslim?

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Miriguy said...

yep.. She is a muslim. So, there's no way I can convert her, right?
=(

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if she's willing to.. why not..
believe me.. i have a sabahan friend. (A man) and a malay girl covert (in silent of coz) to christian because she wanted to spend the whole life with the man.

sounds impossible.. but it is truely happen..

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Miriguy said...

Yeah, I don't know..

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Matt McGrath said...

You don't need to convert her... You just need to divert her...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home