Saturday, March 18, 2006

Al Fresco and The Balcony

Well, I am at a cyber cafe right now. Nothing much to do.
Chatting with a few friends, Stella my ex-primary school mate in UK and also Danny in China.
My brother is coming to Singapore soon. He's been working as a bartender in The Balcony. That's one of the most happening night club in Miri. Hehe.
But, I think that is a good thing to do, because I don't really like him to work there. I myself used to work as a waiter at Al Fresco, well, Al Fresco is actually owned by the same person, The Ma family.
Well, they're actually good people. In fact, they are one of the few successful business family in Miri.
If I am running a business, especially the food and entertainment industry, I might try out their model for Al Fresco. It's different from any other foodstalls you see around Miri. Well, I am talking based on my own experience one year ago. Correct me if I am wrong.
As for the Balcony. There are a few options available. I am not a clubber myself. So, I am not gonna go into details about this.
Argh. It's 9pm now. Gonna take my dinner now :)
Peace and out!

3 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Blogger Coconut Ice said...

blacony is a feng tau club :| not my preference...but al fresco has good food :) i miss al fresco's nestum fish

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

I am always curious of the food that is available in Singapore. What is the specialty. Can take foto of what you eat?

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Miriguy said...

Lol.
Coconut Ice, yeah, not my type of place also. Nestum Fish is not bad :)
But I like the ambience more.
Desmond, yeah, actually the food here is not bad. They're cool. It's just that I didn't bring my camera along when I have my lunch, hehe. Ok, I will take some "delicious" photos and post'em here soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home