Monday, March 13, 2006

New Joint Venture: Webhosting Service

I have recently partnered up with a friend of mine and set up our webhosting business.
Actually he has been operating it himself all this while, and he has been doing a good job providing the support for his webhosting and domain name registration service.
To find out about the packages that we offer, check out KawankuHosting.com and formerly known as Kawanku.Net for branding purpose.
I hope you can support my new sideline business and get a hosting service from me.
The package start from as low as RM50, which is equivalent to around US$13.15.
You heard it right, you only need to pay as low as US$13.15 to have your own website.
Check out KawankuHosting.com now :)
Email me if you have any questions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home