Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bluetech, See Yee, Advertising, RD.com

Well, I actually met with Bluetech on Friday night, I knew him from forum that I joined.
Well, that's the first time I met him. :) He's friendlier than I thought.
We just went to a kopitiam in Jurong West and chit chatted till around 11pm.
Talks about everything under the sun. Lol..
How I wished there are more of the forum members in Rumah Dayak is in Singapore

Anyway,last night I met with an old friend at the Causeway Point. Her name is See Yee. She's one of my ex-course mates while I was still a student in UTM.
She introduced me to an exciting place to advertise my online ventures. But they're still under development. What is exciting about this advertising venue is that it's going to implement referral based concept to advertise the website. Talking about viral marketing. The website will be launched on 1st April, 2006. (Pls dont April Fool me in advance, my dear friend.. Lol) And it's on the same date as the launching of Biz Buzz and The Country Club.

While I was on my way back, I suddenly have the inspiration to take a photo of the
pasar malam at Jurong East. The pasar malam here in Singapore are not static in one place, they will be in one place for around one month, and then they will shift their location.


Pasar malam is a norm in this area. Sometimes, they are in Boon Lay area.
And they're selling so many things that is below market price. Maybe that's why there will always be a lot of people goes to Pasar Malam here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home