Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Another busy day

Well, today is really like my worst day ever.
What's worse, is my leave application for this Saturday is not approved. That means I won't be able to celebrate the christmas dinner celebration in my ward.
I hate it.
And it also mean, I probably won't be able to meet up with Lind.
I need to do follow-up. Ugh.. And this Saturday will be the only day I can see her.
Isn't it pathethic?!
She is actually from my ward, but she told me that she went to another church in Suntec City with a "friend".
And then I ask around, I was told that she is already attached. Well, of course just a boyfriend. Or else...
I don't know. What's happening is beyond my understanding.
Just waiting for anything now. Come what may!

Talking about busy-ness. I am so busy with my boss' business right now. Argh!
If I will not die jumping down from a high-rise building, I don't know how many times I have jump already.

Okay, enough of the craps. Need to pack and run from this place NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home