Thursday, March 30, 2006

LDS chapel in Miri

I am very happy to know that my hometown now owns a latter-day saints first chapel in whole Malaysia that is not created on shophouses.
Even though I didn't manage to join Miri city chapel on 19 March.
But hey, I got the photo which one of the missionary showed to me :)

I can't wait to go back to Miri and join my friends for the next sacrament meeting. it would be fun!
If you are in Miri city right now, why not check give it a visit.
it's very easy to reach there.

To find out more about what is their next activity, pls give them a call to the office at any of these numbers:
Elders : (60)85 650730
Sisters: (60)85 664160
Couple : (60)85 663085

They will be more than happy to show you around :)

2 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

God Bless you Brader...

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Miriguy said...

Thanks my dear friend :)
Check out ur email, I sent you something amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home