Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bowling, Snooker & Claypot chicken rice

I went for a few rounds of bowling and snooker game at the Superbowl in Taman Jurong last night.
Last time we went there during weekend, and it's crowded. We learned our lesson, this time, we go there on weekday :)
And we're right, it's damn quiet that night. Not many youngsters went there.
So, at least, I can play using what ever style I want cos there's no one watching me.



I am not the best snooker player, but I found it playing snooker is a great way to release stress.
I should come here more often. Haha.

And I am not surprised I didn't win the game last night. :)



We actually went to Jurong Point and had some food before going down to Taman Jurong.
All my friends had some laksa and while I try something else, which I didn't finish in the end.

Even though the laksa look rather plain to me, they are all devouring it as if it's delicious.
Maybe it's really delicious. I don't know.

As for me, I had this Claypot chicken rice cos it looks nice on the poster (lol!!)
But then, I end up getting something looks quite different.

How I wished I just went to KFC and have some Zinger Meal. That's more to my liking :p


I look like I am enjoying my food, didn't I? Wrong! I am forcing myself to swallow the so-called Claypot chicken rice.

I don't think I will give it a try again.

4 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger farewelltomia said...

can everyone stop showing food pic in their blog...tiap kali meda blog kitai iban mala jak meda utai dempa...ngasuh lapar jak...btw laksa nya ngasuh meriur...

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Miriguy said...

Hek eleh, jeles madah.. Lol..
Yeah, my friends said it's delicious, I should have tried last night.
Hehe.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

Like that ulih telanjai nuan main enggau Rentap ari Labuan :)

http://www.ibanguy.blogspot.com/

Anyway farewelltomia, i would like to see what kind of food is available in Spore...nadai salah.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Miriguy said...

telanjai.. balat nyak... Lol.. Kebetulan mai neh :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home