Saturday, January 21, 2006

Chinese New Year

Wow.. Chinese New Year (CNY) is coming soon. My boss is gonna distribute ang pow to everyone this monday. =) I don't know how much I am going to get. But I am not expecting too much. Lol.
This year, I am going to celebrate my CNY in Singapore. I am planning to get some cool photos from Chinatown tonight.
Rampai and I went to Jurong Point last night. He bought a new MP3 Player, Creative Brand. This is the 3rd one that he bought. The first one, he sold it to his friend and he earn S$10 for the songs inside. If I were him, I would have get a profit of S$100. Haha... it requires effort to get the songs in you know.
Right now, there's Pasar Malam at the Boon Lay MRT station. Went there last night and bought something. There's a lot of things to buy.
Well, hopefully everything will be as planned. My brother still haven't give me the photos I requested. Sigh. Slow...
Desmond has been kind enough to give me some photos to be featured in my webpage about Miri. Trying to come up with descriptions about them now.. Will upload a new page about Miri after I am done.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home