Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yesterday was a disappointing day. I have planned to go to Siloso and Palawan beach at Sentosa Island, and it was raining cats and dogs. I end up going to Holland Village at the Buena Vista and found nothing to be done.
What a waste.
But I seek my brother's help to get me some nice photo in Miri, so that I can introduce my hometown to my friends :)
Then, perhaps.. I can convince them why is Miri called as a Resort City.
I have planned to feature the Miri City Fan, the Esplanade, and also maybe some of the National Park's photo. That if my brother have the time to go there.
We'll see how everything goes.

7 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger akmj said...

just dropping by... :)

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Miriguy said...

:) Hi Angela!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

CK - i was going through the Miri available sites and I think this is the latest. But it's still incomplete... r u the webmaster? http://www.miricity.com.my/

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Miriguy said...

Hi Desmond.
Lol. That is not my website. But, yeah, it looks cool.. But, there's a lot of broken links. hehe.
I will check out who's the person is. Don't worry.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Chen said...

Definitely looking forward to getting more updates and info on Miri :)

I have never been to Miri before. The furthest town I've been to in Sarawak is Bintulu.

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

Maybe i can send some files if you find it useful...if not ignore it.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Miriguy said...

thanks desmond :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home