Friday, January 06, 2006

About Astrology

It's been a while since I made some any input to my blog.
This time, let's talk about Astrology?
I am an Aquarians and I own a book that explains about my daily astrology
It also explains in detail what kind of characteristic a person own, based on his or her starsign.
That makes me want to know in advance the person's starsign that proposed me with their business idea or plan.
So far, I don't think it's contradicting with my religion.
Most of the time, what said in the book really happened.
I remember one thing thru my bible reading.
It says that wise men in the ancient saw stars that tells them a saviour was born, which is Jesus Christ.
So, it strengthen my stance to explore more about Astrology.
If you're thinking for the long term, and want to be filthy rich, read properly...
Pluto, the planet of transformation, moves into Capricorn in 2008 for a long stay until 2024.
Jupiter, the planet of luck and expansion, also moves into Capricorn in 2008.
So, it means that wealth will be discovered in Capricorn ruled industries, and they will get through radical changes.
Capricorn influenced fields are known for function, structure, discipline and order. Want to get rich?
Start a business that have these qualities now.
Capricorn is a strongly practical sign that dislike waste of any kind. So, consider careers in recycling and waste management,
antiques, renovation, preserving old buildings, land conservation, and teaching history.
Well, as you have known, I am working in a general building maintenance industry, so, I am already stepping one leg into being a millionaire!
Why I choose environment-related career? There will be so much cleaning up of toxic wastes, rebuilding after natural disaster strikes and redesigning of equipment.
If you're an engineer, attorney designer, banker or researcher, you should slant your career search in this direction.
Taurus, Scorpio, Libra, Pisces and AQUARIUS could make their fortune here.

It was also said that Aquarians are natural in all areas of computer work. Sagittarius and Geminis are great in teaching and sales,
while Capricorns excel in organization. Pisces in creative software design, and Cancers in applying high tech to industry.
Hmm.. this seems like too long for now.
I'll talk again next time about astrology. I will talk more about Aquarius' relationship and what kind of characteristic Aquarians own.

5 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A couple of warnings.

The old testiment let you prohpisy, but maintained that if the propesy was of God the prohets record would be perfect. If the prophet was ever wrong, he was to be put to death.

Since you say you are a Christian, think it through.

Satan knows you. He knows your past. He can have someone he controls effect your future, if you let him.

The best way to lie, is to include mostly truth.

Put together, Satan can tell you stuff through astroligy that can be quite convencing. That sets you up for a big lie that can destroy you.

Pray.

Pray and talk to God, he will lead you.

God loves us, he is smarter and wiser than we are, if we follow him he will make sure everything works together for good.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Miriguy said...

Wow Allan...
Thank you very much for the advice.
I was not aware about that. And I even read in the book that says Astrology doesn't contradict with our religion.
But, I will take your advice though.
I will pray about it and perhaps I should ask for my bishop about this matter.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Miss Jes said...

what about Leos?

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Miriguy said...

umm.. miss jess. I am gonna post it for you.. If Allan don't mind :)

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger The Catapillar said...

I am a christian, capricorn with aquarius rising and have prayed many times and continue to pray on this very matter. So far I have not received any negative feedback but I may not be open to it so I will continue to pray. Until I hear more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home