Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Post-Christmas

Well, Christmas is over. Guess I should update the interface for my website already.
Sigh..
The past few days was tiring.. Went to Orchard Road and joined the crowd, spraying each other with the artificial snow.
Haha..
Anyway, just wanna show the photos of the special food that we have on Christmas Eve, well, other than the normal Fried Chicken Wing, Fried Noodle and stuff.
Enjoy your eyes :)


This is our Christmas cake, prepared by Prima Deli. Looks nice, eh? The theme was Christmas Log.





In case you're wondering, this is Lontong. It's a malay cuisine.



And oh, this is my desk. You can't eat it. Haha. This is where I sit most of the time during the day.

7 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Andrea Allison said...

That cake does look awesome. Sounds like you had a fun Christmas.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Manzkee said...

Indeed it looks like you had great Christmas.

BTW, one of your pic is to big that makes your sidebar appear at the bottom. Just an info, in case u didn't know. Happy new year!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Miriguy said...

yeah Southern. The cake really look nice.
Anyway Mandz, thanks for the info, I made some modification already.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

Your work place - its good that you have privacy. My computer screen is positioned in a way that the whole office can see what I am doing when they come to see me.... hehehehe... u have good feng shui.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Miriguy said...

Lol!
You are terribly wrong Desmond.
I don't have what you call as privacy.
I have a CCTV behind me.. But what the heck! I just go online and do my thing whenever I am "bored".
Haha!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Uchu Keling said...

Yo! people, Happy Happier Happiest New Year.. and care to add me http://uchukeling.com

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Miriguy said...

Lol UK..
Yeah, I have added your link long time ago. So, no worries :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home