Monday, January 09, 2006

Raining Again~

It's been raining whole night and day since Sunday morning.
This kind of weather really dampen my mood.
Sigh~ I hope it won't rain tomorrow though as I am planning to go Sentosa, cos I wanna update my site, which I plan to transform to something that talks about my travelling experience.
Of course, it's not really far yet. But, I guess I will be able to get out of this country soon. Hopefully.
Tomorrow is going to be Hari Raya Haji, and it's a public holiday.

Hopefully Lionel they all can join me, or else it's gonna be quite boring.
Read Jenny's blog about how she is trying to move on with life after breaking up with her 6.5 years of steady relationship. She's my churchmate..
Sigh..sometimes, life is very cruel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home