Wednesday, December 21, 2005

King Kong, The Movie.

Watched King Kong, the movie last night.
I would say it is the best movie of its kind.
It starts quite mundane at first. And the plot starts to build after the 1st hour.
The movie's duration was 3 hours, and I feel that every minute and dollar I spent was worth it.

What makes this movie interesting?
Well, it's basically about how unpredictably evil human can be.
Even a beast like King Kong can understand a simple common sense like mercy.
I would've say human is more beast-like than King Kong.

The part that I like the most?
It was when King Kong and Ann were some sort of like snow-skiing.
And the Christmas tree.
Suddenly it feels so peaceful and happy. And the suspense continue when the armies start shooting at King Kong.

The most touching part?
It was a few seconds before King Kong fall from the skycrapper. I can feel how sad it was.
And I feel like I want to be there to stop them from shooting at King Kong.
The way it looks at Ann was so full of emotion. Bravo!

Anyway, I feel so sick to look at how good the "director" can manipulate everyone to achieve his goal. He's so good. And I hate it. And I also wonder what the heck is he thinking when he brought King Kong to New York.I hate the fact that we are indeed selfish, just like "the director".

Actually I didn't have the intention to watch the movie. Because I am going to watch the Chronicles of Narnia soon. But, after finish watching it, I feel like I want to watch another 3 more times. Well, of course I won't.

I highly recommend you to watch King Kong, the movie if you haven't.
And if you have watched it and have something to say about the movie, I will be pleased if you'd leave some comment here.

4 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Uchu Keling said...

Miri haven't have the DVD yet :(

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Miriguy said...

Ah.. I think Singapore also don't have it yet.
I watched it at cinema last night.
That's why. I would suggest you to watch it in the cinema though. The special effect are excellent!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Girliedydy said...

Thank you for stopping by my page and givining me your views!! I have heard mixed reviews on King Kong , then again I am not a huge fan of remakes. When I watched the original,like you, I was so upset at the pure evil and selfishness of man towards this innocent creature. The abusrd thing is that hollywood has the nerve to call it a love story.I am not going to go on a tirate but have a great hoilday .

Nyk

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Miriguy said...

Yeah, Nykki.
I don't see any love element in the story..
Oh, wait a minute!
Don't tell me it's the love story between King Kong and Ann?
Omigawd?!
LoL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home